Monday, April 11, 2011

Drea' Mickelsen

Name: Drea' Mickelsen

Hometown: Nashville,TN

Current city:S-Town

Measurements: 36-28-38


Contact: (myspace, twitter, website, email)
Facebook-Drea' Mickelsen,
myspace-Andrea a.k.a. *Asian Persuasion*
Email- ajm042183@yahoo.com

How long you been modeling? about 3 years

What made you want to model? I kinda fell into modeling from my work as a choreographer/dancer

What do you think is your best physical attribute? My best attributes would have to be my legs,eyes, & smile...

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): I have 6 piercings in my ears & 2 tattoos (arm & back)


What kind of men do you like? I like men that are not afraid to show their affection & how much they care about me in public & private; but definitely has to have some chemistry with me on the dance floor!!! ;)

What kind of men do you attract? I attend to attract the "entertainment industry" guys &/or the immature "boys". ugh!!!

What is romance to you? Romance to me is being able to show how much you love/care about someone with words & doing creative stuff for them & not by buying the most things...

Fill in the blank. In 5 years I hope I’m not…In 5 years I hope I'm not chasing my dreams but living it!!!

What are your turn offs and turn on’s
*Turn offs: playa mentality, disrepect, takes but doesn't give back,& lack of effort
*Turn ons: good dancer, affetionate,& a man who can sing to me

What's the craziest thing you've ever done? The crazies thing I've done that I can remember is going to the water park after hours right after the club & going down the slides over & over...

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?
* The most unusual place I can think of would probably be the gas station lol...
* It definitely didn't last but had some positives in my future...


What are some of your guilty pleasures? Some of my guilty pleasures would have to be chocolate covered strawberries, anything with caramel dripping down it, & fruity liquor...

What do you feel most comfortable wearing? I'm more comfortable wearing sweatpants & some white tees etc...

What are some of your current projects?
* a few magazine features: Southern Peach Magazine in Georgia & others to come
* video shoots
* featured in season 4 of the BET sitcom "The Game"

What is something about you that people would be surprised to know? People would probably be surprised to know that I'm a choreographer/dancer


What's your definition of sexy? Chivalry & Confidence

What is type of music are you into? I'm more into R&B & Hip-Hop but open to others...depending on the song.

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: HHHmmmm...it would have to be "I finally met the mysterious woman" lol. The meaning behind that line is that we would see other out & about & make eye contact but never actually formally met.

No comments:

Post a Comment